Normal Operating Hours:
- Monday - Friday 8AM to 2 PM are the normal business hours! We do ask for 24-48 business hours for replies via email.
- Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- RTS Screens & Sublimation Transfers process in 1-3 business days
- DTF Transfer process in 10-20 business days
- Custom Screens Print Transfers 10-20 business days
- Processing times DO NOT include transit times.
- Transit times shown at checkout ARE NOT processing times. This time frame is the time frame that USPS typically delivers packages.
What is the Difference Between Sublimation Transfers, DTF Transfers & Screen Print Transfers
- Sublimation transfers are made with a special ink and paper that once introduced with ink and pressure, transfers from the paper to the shirt dying the polyester fibers of the shirt. This is why your shirt needs to be at least 50% polyester or higher in order to work. The higher the poly count the more vivid your image because the poly fibers is what holds the ink, it also needs to be light colored or white shirt
- Direct to Film or DTF is a process that transfers prints onto fabric or other substrates using a heat-press mechanism. Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, the Printer DTF method can work on cotton and poly blends.
- Screen Print Transfers are made with plastisol ink placed onto special release paper, no ink or stencil required! Screen print transfers allow you to be able to use any color or fabric shirt unlike sublimation. They are printed as spot color inks, which mean they are made with a solid pigment dye!